Friday 18 July 2014

Back to the beginning..

After a lengthy break, I decided to take back some time for me and picked up my crotchet hook and knitting needles.

I pumped out some dog coats and a few amigurumi animals but found them to be a bit limited.
Then a search on eBay and other selling sites showed a new interest in cosies!!!


I knew I could make them with a few starter patterns and that was the beginning of what is now almost all consuming.


I found that my creations were selling as fast as I can pump them out.  WOW!!!


And I then found I needed a way to record my patterns.  I make them up as I go and when I am asked to "Make one like this, but in pink" or similar I have to go find the item and try to re-create what I did.  

This is even harder if I have already sold the item that needs to be copied.  WHOOPS!!
So this Blog is an attempt to write my patterns in a way that I can re-make something reuested, or that sold very quickly.

I figure if I can load some photos and basic pattern detail, I can come back later to refresh my memory.


So here goes.
My first attempts at writing crochet (and perhaps knitting) patterns.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment